Skip to content
How to Assemble a Dynaplug Repair Tool
Prepare the Plug
- Load the Plug into the Insertion Tube right up to the brass tip.
- If the Plug won't fit in the tube, roll it between your fingers.
- If the Plug is too sticky apply some water or saliva.
Attach Pre-loaded Insertion Tube
- Unscrew the Nose Piece from the handle.
- Slip the pre-loaded Insertion Tube over the protruding tip.
Attach the Nose Piece
- Slide the Nose Piece over the Insertion Tube.
- Firmly tighten the Nose Piece clockwise.
Ready To Repair!
- The Dynaplug Tool is ready for use.
- If a further Plug is needed simply slide into the end of the Insertion Tube.
- A maximum of 4 Plugs can be used.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.